Glendale CA Water Damage, Water Extraction and Emergency Flood Cleanup
Live Phone Calls 24/7 Call 888-764-9874
Nothing is more upsetting than seeing your home or office flooded with water damage. Our experienced Anaheim CA emergency service professionals offer expert service when you need it most and we are available 24 hours a day / 7days a week / 365 days a year.
Our expert emergency services stop flooding and water damage from occurring in your home in areas such as your ceilings, carpets, wood floors, walls and helps to minimize any structural damage to your property that could occur. Our experienced staff understands that flooding in your home or office can cause a tremendous amount of damage and thatâ€™s why weâ€™re on site quickly to stop the damage from spreading and contain it immediately. Acting fast can decrease the amount of mold that may develop and limit the chance of more major problems.
- Water Extraction
- Flood Clean-up
- Sewage & Water Clean-up
- Debris Removal
- Damaged Carpet Removal
- Odor Removal
- Surface Drying
- Water Damage Cleanup
- Air Purification
- Environmentally Friendly Products – Non Toxic
- Sewage & Contaminated Water Removal
- Decontamination, Sanitizing & Odor Control
- Loss site inspection, evaluation and
- Water damage mitigation including
- Initiate the drying process
- Lift/remove wet or damaged carpet
- Dispose of wet carpet padding
- Use of air movers and dehumidifiers
- Move and inspect furniture to facilitate drying
of carpet and structure
- Handle mold in affected areas
- Apply microbial or mildicide agents to stop
- Equipment monitoring
Some of the types of water damage we handle include:
- Broken and Leaky Pipe Water Damage
- Water Heater, Dishwasher and Washing Machine Malfunction
- Toilet or Sink Overflow
- Flood Water Cleanup and Removal
- Crawl space Water Damage Cleanup
- Commercial and Home Water Damage
As a service to our customers, the following are the most important things to do while you’re waiting for us to arrive on the scene of the water damage:
- If you’ve determined the leak or flood source, safely eliminate the problem such as turning off the main water supply.
- If the water damage is coming from a contaminated source, such as sewage lines, leave the area immediately to avoid getting sick.
- Remove as many water-damaged items as you can from the area, determining what can be saved or salvaged and what can be dried and kept.
With our qualified and professional technicians you will feel a peace of mind when it comes to restoring your home back to its pre-loss condition. Our technicians are thoroughly trained in the latest restoration techniques, returning your life to normal as quickly as possible. Our emergency service professionals are knowledgeable and will help facilitate quick response times when you need it most.
Pro Water Damage, Inc. is a proud member of IICRC and carries the highly regarded status of IICRC Certified Firm. This assures you that you have retained the best in the business. Our technicians receive training and certification to enable them to perform the finest job for you in a timely and professional manner.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your water, flood and fire damage emergency needs.
If you have questions about our water damage services including pricing, please call or visit
our Contact Us page to submit an email for a price or general inquiry request.
Servicing the entire Anaheim CA area, including 92801 92802 92803 92804 92805 92806 92807 92808 92809 92812 92814 92815 92816 92817 92825 92850 92899.